Thursday 30 October 2014

What I'm wearing.... School girl grunge

So the weather picked up and it was actually sunny and quite hot would you believe it, i hope it actually lasts longer than one day though. But it meant bare legs and no coat was allowed yay!! I love 90s/grunge fashion as you can probably tell, as quite a lot of my outfits are a bit grungey and have a 90s vibe. This particular outfit reminded me of something the girls from the cult classic 'The Craft' would wear. It was one of my fave films growing up, I think I'd fit in quite nicely with Nancy and the gang in this grungey schoolgirl esque get up.





I got this fab tartan dress from primark last year and I've only worn it a couple of times. I love the navy and green colours and the collar and bow detail is so cute. I made it a little bit girly with my homemade fluffy socks and my Bethans. Adding to the witchy vibe I wore my black fedora (the perfect witch hat) and black lips. My trusty backpack completed the outfit adding to the school girl vibe. Even though it's quite simple I absolutely love this outfit and im definitely gonna make sure I wear the dress more this season, it's great with tights too for those colder days. They did a few of these tartan dresses in different colours and I really hope they do more this year as I really regret not getting the classic red tartan one too. A girl can never have too much tartan right?! 




Tartan dress - Primark
Fluffy socks - made by me
Backpack - Urban Outfitters
Tattoo choker - Ebay
Dr martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Black fedora - Primark





2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. The dress looks fab on you :) Tried it myself last year and, it didn't work out so well!
    Jess x
    www.jessdisney90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou, im sure it would have looked great on you too x

      Delete