Friday 3 October 2014

What Im wearing...Tassels and leopard print

So this week I received a fab package from the lovely Jade. Jade is an independent online clothing boutiqe selling international brands. The owner jade currently sells through her Instagram and Twitter page and you can order via email. She has so many lovely pieces including two pieces, shorts, playsuits. Be sure to check out her page, hopefully she will have a website soon as the stock is gorgeous.


Inside my cute package were some gorgeous silky leopard print shorts. They have an elasticated waist and are a floaty style, they're super comfy. I'm a sucker for anything leopard but this particular leopard print has really nice colours. I decided to wear it with a tassel detail bodysuit that I'd actually forgot I had. I'll definitely be getting it out again this season it has a low back and long sleeves and the tassel detail on the sleeves is amazing. I wore my new camel fedora and as it was a rare sunny day I wore some sunnies and even went bare legged. I had my tassel socks on to match the body and my trusty Jeffrey Campbells. Keeping with the tassel theme I teamed it with my backpack and doubled up on my tattoo chokers. I really liked this look and will definitely be wearing these shorts a lot the material is so nice and they fit amazingly. They will be great for all year round too as they also look great with tights and boots and leopard print never dates!!






Leopard print shorts - Jade
Tassel detail bodysuit - Primark
Camel fedora - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Tassel socks - Topshop
Tattoo chokers (doubled up) - Ebay
Tassel backpack - Primark
Round sunglasses - Primark 






No comments:

Post a Comment