Wednesday 15 October 2014

It may be Autumn, but I can still dress like its summer!!

So the weathers really odd at the moment, some days it's so miserable and rainy and other days it feels quite mild and the sun is glaring. On the rare sunny days I like to wear as much as my summer wardrobe as possible. So the sun was actually out and for longer than 10 minutes, so I got one of my favourite dresses out. This cream crochet dress is from topshop a couple of years back and I absolutely love it. It's great for summer but it's also great for A/W as it looks fab layered. It goes wth pretty much anything aswell so it's so versatile. I layered it over my bitching and junkfood denaro print dress. I've only worn this dress once, I really do need to start wearing things more. The print is so unique and the colours are gorgeous, I love it that much I've got the bodysuit too. It has a polo neck and long sleeves so it's great for the colder months. I really like how you can see the print through the crochet of the other dress. I used my beaded handbag which looked great against the bright colours of the dress. I'm not ready to hang up my jellies just yet so I wore my lime jujus with cream lace socks. To complete the look I added my black fedora and chunky gold rings. 






Cream crochet dress - Topshop
Denaro print dress - Bitching and junkfood
Lime green jellies - Juju
Fedora - Primark
Beaded festival handbag - Primark
Chunky rings - New Look
Cream lace socks - New Look




This outfit does have a festival vibe but I guess I'm not ready to accept festival season is well and truly over, and who doesn't love a bit of colour to brighten up their day. I'm still on the hunt for a winter coat, I want a lime green one so this outfit would be great with that (if I ever find one) and chunky tights and boots. Have you got your winter coat yet?!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment