Wednesday 8 October 2014

What I'm wearing....Cosy cable knit and Faux Leather Mini

So as you may or may not know I work at Oasis and have done for around a year and a half now. I wasn't a regular Oasis shopper before I worked there but there are so many gorgeous items and I think the stock really does cater for all ages and tastes. One of the perks of the job means I get a fab discount aswell as a very generous uniform allowance every couple of months. I try and get pieces that I would wear out of work as well as in work. I've been waiting for more of the A/W stock to hit down before rushing and using this lot of allowance up. So when the gorgeous Lily knit jumper came in last week the wait was over. I am a massive fan of this lime colour, there are quite a few different shades on the highstreet at the minute and this particular shade is bright but with a slightly olive tone to it. I've had a few of the oasis cable knits before and they're such good quality and wash so well. This particular style is slightly cropped and has a 90s vibe so it's right up my street, it also comes in a gorgeous pastel pink shade and a marl grey. You can keep it simple and wear it on its own or layer it over a blouse with a cute dollar for some added detail. 



I also got the Kate faux leather mini skirt to go with it. It's a really nice fit and as its plain black it will go with items I already have and any new stock we get in. Again I've had a few of our faux leather skirts and wasn't sure I actually needed another in my wardrobe but they're such a staple piece and the leather look never really dates so I know I'll get plenty of wear out of it, out of work too. 




Although we do need to be wearing Oasis clothing while at work we are encouraged to style and accessorise the outfits and make them our own. Which suits me perfectly as I like to put my stamp on an outfit. So I wore my fedora and new festival beaded backpack which I finally got after resisting all summer, when I saw one left in my local Primark for £5 in the sale,how could I resist?! I wore my chunky lionhead necklace which I am loving at the moment, it goes with everything and really stands out against the lime jumper. I wore thick black tights and cut out boots to complete the look.




Lily Cable knit jumper - Oasis
kate faux leather mini skirt - Oasis
Lion head necklace - Primark 
Cut out boots - Ark
Festival beaded backpack - Primark 
Fedora - Primark


It's quite a wintery outfit but I'm finally trying to embrace the cold and dress a little more sensibly and nobody wants to be cold whilst at work. We're getting loads more of the A/W stock in each day and I must say it's getting better and better every day. I've seen so many lovely items in the lookbook so am looking forward to the new deliveries and getting my next outfit. Be sure to check out the website to get all your winter warmers and check the ad campaign (Fun at the fair) it's amazing!!! I will be doing a post on my top Oasis picks and the ad campaign over the next week or so, so keep your eyes peeled!!





No comments:

Post a Comment