Sunday 5 October 2014

What I'm wearing.... Pinafore, Print and Pink

So I got a glastonbury ticket this weekend I am soo excited for next summer now. I think it must've been a world record as I had bought our tickets within 4 minutes and have never even managed to get off the loading page before. Festival style is my absolute fave so im already looking forward to planning my festival wardrobe, just got to get christmas out the way now (tut tut).

XoX

We've had a few nice sunny days this week aswell as a few cold ones, winters definately here (sad face). A couple of weeks ago I got a cute pinafore style dress (on my 'Girls just wanna have fun' post). I hadn't got round to wearing it yet, so decided to style it up this week. It has an all over check/grid print and is in monochrome black and white. Although it has a pinafore style shape it does have a high neck/back so you could wear it on its own or with something underneath. I teamed it with a hot pink vintage blouse and a chunky gold lion head necklace. 




The sun was shining so I opted for glittery pink socks and got my legs out for what could be rare occasion for a while. I love socks and sandals so wore my cute Mary Jane cut out shoes to give it a girly look. I actually bought them from Primark last year and forgot about them (I'm a buggar for that) but there's so many similar styles on the high street this A/W and they're like brand new so I'll be making sure I get my wear out of them this year for sure. 



Grid/check pinafore dress - Primark
Hot pink vintage blouse - Charity shop
Pink glittery socks - New Look
Mary Janes cut out sandals - Primark
Gold lion head necklace - Primark
Black backpack - Urban Outfitters 





No comments:

Post a Comment