Tuesday 28 October 2014

Vintage Aquascutum, velvet and Faux fur

So the clocks have gone back and so our days are getting shorter, darker and chillier. I can never accept its winter and still like to get my legs out even if it is on the chilly side, aslong as you've got a coat you're ok right?! So for this outfit I wore a velvet skater skirt, I spoke about these in one of my previous posts but incase you didn't see I have three of these from primark and got them last year and the year before. I am hoping they will do them again this year as I love them and would love more colours as they go with so much and are gorgeous for the winter and velvet never really dates. This particular one is a rich burgundy colour and I think my favourite of the three. I teamed it with a vintage Aquascutum shirt I got from a vintage fair, I love this shirt the check print is fab and it's great for layering as the collar looks great poking out over cable knit jumpers. Again it never really dates as it's the classic Aquascutum check. I actually wanted to wear navy socks but discovered I don't actually own any out of the many pairs I do have ( I am a sock addict), so this chunky dark grey pair had to do. Again the Bethans came out I really can't get enough of these shoes and I added my beige vintage faux fur coat as unfortunately it is basically winter.







Velvet skater skirt - Primark
Vintage Aquascutum shirt - vintage fair
Chunky socks - Primark
Vintage faux fur coat - Flea market
Dr Martens Bethans - Dr Martens
Backpack- Urban Outfitters
Tattoo choker - Ebay





No comments:

Post a Comment