Friday 17 October 2014

I'm loving...Rock on Ruby

So unless you've been living under a rock you probabaly will have already heard of or atleast seen Rock on Ruby's designs. They make bespoke slogans items in many designs. You can be inspired by their designs or designs made by others or completely make your own with any slogan you like (how cool!) These fab designs are proving popular with bloggers and there is a bloggers collection where you can buy your favourite bloggers designs. I like the crop style that a lot of the bloggers have chose but I also like the looser fit vest that Victoria of 'In the frow' chose with her 'dont worry be yonce' design.


They do a range of standard style tshirts with fun slogans, my top picks from this range are the 'not harry styles' and 'the it girls' designs.


I think the crop top style is my favourite shape, again with loads of cool designs. My favourites are the 'I woke up like this' and 'I'm with the band'. As an avid gig goer this slogan suits me perfectly!



It is getting a bit chillier so if you're looking for something for the colder weather there's also a range of sweatshirts. I'm loving this crop style  with 'you're a wizard harry' slogan. There's also some Frozen designs, who doesn't love that film!!



There's loads of fun tote bags aswell that are great for carrying your bits and bobs around. I love the 'In girl world' mean girls quote tote by blogger and close friend of mine Alice from 'Alice tinted glasses'. I'm a huge Mean girls fan, (what girl isn't) and there's a Mean girls collection. It's definitely my fave range, with one of the best quotes of the film the 'Boo you whore' crop is fab or 'you go Glen Coco' in the chanel inspired tee!



Theres also a unicorns and fairytale collection which I love! These 'I believe in unicorns' and 'Raised by mermaids' crops are too fab. There's even design your own bumbag which is perfect for festival goers like me. I love a bumbag even when it's not festival season, so what's better than a personalised one! 



These are just some of the designs but there's loads to choose from. You can go be your own designer and make your own slogan item, you don't have to just stick to black and white when designing either, you can pick from an array of colours then add any slogan you like. It's completely unique to you and it's sure to get people asking where you got it from. You can purchase on Girl nights out, from their Ebay store or email the ladies at Rock on ruby directly for bespoke designs at rockonrubytees@gmail.com. Be sure to also check out their InstagramTwitter and Facebook pages.


As if these weren't fab enough already I've been given an exclusive 10% off discount code for my followers/readers to use over at Girly nights out. My code is GLITZGLAMOUR10. And with halloween just around the corner there's a fab #creepitreal collection just been launched, so go check it out. what are you waiting for?! GO GO GO!!!




2 comments:

  1. Eek!! Love the items you have chosen! They all look fab on your blog! :-) Thanks for featuring us xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, they're all fab! Keep up the good work ladies xx

      Delete