Thursday 2 October 2014

What I'm wearing...sunflowers and Mom Jeans

So I didn't used to wear trousers that often but recently I have started trying more styles and have really started to like them and wear them a lot more. I've never really been a jean person but last year I really wanted a vintage pair of mom jeans, I searched for so long and finally came across these vintage levis in cow. When you're looking for vintage denim the sizing varies a lot so I advise trying on as many pairs as possible as big or small as they might look, you could surprise yourself. These are an acid/bleach wash and quite a loose fit, they are a little big for me on the waist, but once I've got a waist belt on I love the fit. I wanted a real mom Jean feel and wanted to be comfy so they're perfect. I've got so much wear out of them and they will never date. I've been on the lookout for a black pair since last year too but haven't quite found the perfect pair just yet.




These are great for all year round but coming into A/W I know I'm going to get loads of wear out of them they're just so easy to wear and go with everything. They're definitely an essential item in my wardrobe. I had a bit of a lazy day off and teamed these with my sunflower crop top and a black longline lace kimono. Again I wore my black fedora (still love it) and my Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes, im in love with my tassel backpack so wore that for a casual look.




Vintage Levis Mom jeans - Cow 
Sunflower crop top - H&M
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Tassel backpack - Primark
Lace longline kimono - Primark
Vintage Belt - Charity shop
Tattoo chokers (two doubled) - Ebay
Black fedora - Primark 




No comments:

Post a Comment