Sunday 2 November 2014

What I'm wearing..... Sports/Grunge luxe

So in one my previous posts I wore the amazing sweatshirt wrapover skirt in black. I picked it up in primark in the sale for only £2 and was so happy to find the grey version (which I actually like better) a couple of days later, for the same bargain price. Due to the material being a sweatshirt type and the wrapover sleeve effect it is quite a sporty style which is not something I would usually go for, but I really liked them and they're super soft and comfy and for that price how could I refuse. Me being me I had to grunge it up a little bit with my mesh top and lace bralet, fedora, black lips and fishet socks. I did however add to the sports luxe vibe with my flatform vagabond shoes, they have mesh panelling on the side and lace up the front. They're quite a sporty style but slightly dressier with the flatform but they're also really comfy, so great for daytime wear. I layered up with my new charity shop bargain leather jacket, I am loving it at the moment. It's the perfect thickness for the weather at the moment and it goes with everything, it's definitely one of my best finds.




 



Mesh top - Primark 
Sweatshirt wrapover skirt - Primark 
Vagabond flatforms - Office 
Fishnet socks - New look
Leather jacket - Charity Shop
Fedora - Primark
Tattoo choker - Ebay
Backpack - Urban Outfitters





No comments:

Post a Comment