Thursday 20 November 2014

What I'm wearing.... Double Faux Fur, 'NaaNaa' and 'Little by Little'

Last week I had a really crappy day and got home to the most fabulous delivery and my mood was instantly lifted. I received an amazing coat from NaaNaa clothing and a gorgeous fur clutch bag from Little by Little Boutique. The Felicity Fur collar boyfriend coat is Beige but it also comes in Black which is also lovely and they're £59.99. It's such a nice shape and a good length as a lot of coats don't cover your bum and still leave you with a chill. I love that it can be worn two ways aswell as the fur collar is detachable, it gives it a totally new look so it's super versatile. It's a wool effect material and buttons to the front, the fur collar is really good quality soft fur which is nice, as some faux fur can feel a bit wirey. It's such a smart style which means it's great to wear day or night as the style will compliment an evening outfit as much as a daytime one. It's a good thickness that will see me through till spring as it isn't too thick and bulky and the boyfriend style means there's space to layer up with chunky knits on those really cold days. I have been looking for a nice fur collar to wear with my coats and jackets so the collar on this will be great to use with those aswell, so I know I'm going to get loads of wear out of both pieces.








I've been seeing a lot of fur clutch bags around and felt I needed one in my life, I was lucky enough to choose an item from Little by Little so I knew I had to make this gorgeous Burgundy colour clutch mine. It also comes in a Dark Grey and Cobalt Blue and they are £26. I loved them all but I knew I'd get more use out of the burgundy colour as it would go with a lot more of my wardrobe. It's super soft and has a zip fastening to the top. I also liked that I hadn't actually seen this colour on the highstreet yet so it's less likely I'll see everybody else with it. 



I thought the beige and burgundy worked really well together so wore my American Apparel cranberry Disco pants to add an extra splash of colour. I haven't worn them for ages but the colour is so nice and perfect for this season and they match the bag perfectly. The double fur already makes a fab statement so I kept the rest of the outfit simple and wore my black Bardot crop top. My black fedora goes perfectly with this outfit giving it a chic look and I even wore heels which is quite rare for me nowdays. I'd forgot i even had these suede effect wedges with lace ups, im definitely going to be getting them out again they are quite high but still comfy as they're a wedge heel. 



Felicity Fur Collar Boyfriend coat - NaaNaa
Burgundy fur clutch bag - Little by Little
Cranberry disco pants - American Apparel
Bardot crop top - Primark
Black fedora - Primark
Suede effect wedges - Primark
Lion head necklace - Primark
Rings - New Look 





I'm totally in love with this look and i am obssessed with this coat, in fact im obssessed with a lot of the new NaaNaa clothing range, definitely check out their Website and Instagram as there's always new styles coming in and it's all so affordable. I've only recently came across Little by Little but i adore all their pieces, their range started on Asos Marketplace and due to popular demand they now have their own Website too so definitely check them out, give them a follow on Instagram too to keep up with the latest styles. I'm so pleased with my clutch it will be perfect for the party season, I just need a Christmas party outfit to go with it now! Have you guys got your festive outfits yet?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment