Friday 14 November 2014

I've got my 'Eye' on you!!!

A few months back everyone was going crazy for the eye print dress from Zara. Unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on one but I did however manage to get this fab dupe from Sheinside. I can't actually remember how much it was now but I'm sure it came to under £15. Obviously as expected the quality and material isn't as good as the Zara one but I love the print so was pleased with it nonetheless. I've actually only worn it once but decided to layer it up and give it more of an a/w feel. I put a blouse underneath with the cute Peter Pan collar coming over the top of the polo neck on the dress. I opted for sheer black tights and my chunky white vagabonds. Tying in with the black tights I went for a black backpack. I put my hair in rollers on this day but I wasn't too sure how I felt about the look now ive dyed my hair back to all black. I think it maybe worked better when it was dip dyed, but I do think the style does go quite well with the outfit and gives it a 60s vibe. I decided to wear red lipstick as I haven't worn red for ages and thought it added a nice pop of colour.






Eye dress - Sheinside 
Blouse - Primark
Sheer tights - Primark 
Platform vagabonds - Office
Backpack - Urban Outfitters 





6 comments:

  1. The colour looks so pretty layered under the dress :) You have such gorgeous hair too! I love it.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!! That dress is so nice! Need it in my life! <3 Jenn xx

    unitedvibe,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it was such a bargain! Your blog is looking fab, looking forward to more of your posts 😊 x

      Delete
  3. I love your blog, your style is to die for. This dress is gorgeous, I really wanted one but like you missed the boat. Glad there's a dupe out there! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou that means alot. I know I'm glad i managed to get one similar and at such a great price 😊 x

      Delete