Saturday 8 November 2014

Totally clueless!!!

A couple of weeks ago I picked up this amazing coat from a charity shop and have been wanting to do a post with it since. I spotted it in the window and immediately thought of clueless, I ran in and it was my size! I tried it on and it fit perfectly so I had to have it and for £5.99 it was an absolute bargain. I went for a school girl look but with an edge. I wore one of my fave white vintage blouses, again from a charity shop, it has gorgeous cutout detail on the collar. Teamed with a leather look skater skirt for a girly look but the leather giving it that edge, with fishnet tights for some added grunge. I wore my 'A' necklace but under the collar to give the illusion of a brooch. My Bethans were the perfect footwear choice for this outfit as the Mary Jane style is quite school girlish and the yellow stitching matches the yellow of the coat. I wore the coat open and tied the belt around the back but it looks fab done up too as it's quite floaty at the bottom giving a more dressy look. Finally, every school girl needs a backpack so my backpack of the moment went perfectly with this look. The weathers been pretty rubbish recently so it was hard to get good photos and get the details (especially the shirt) as the lighting wasn't great, so sorry they're not the best quality.






Check/Tartan coat - Charity shop
Vintage blouse - Charity shop
Leather look skater skirt - Ark
Fishnet tights - Primark
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Backpack - Urban Outfitters
A initial necklace - Primark
Chunky earrings - Miss Selfridge









The weather has turned miserable but I'm going to see 'Catfish and the bottlemen' tonight and I'm super excited. So expect a post all about it and what I wore in the next couple of days. What is everyone else up to this weekend?!



No comments:

Post a Comment