Thursday 6 November 2014

What I'm wearing.... Leopard and Lime

At the weekend I got this fab lime wool/crochet top from Primark in the sale for only £5. Although it's quite summery it's also great for autumn/winter for layering and I am obsessed with this colour at the moment. I kept it simple with this outfit and wore a lime cami underneath with a leather mini skirt. I wore fishnet tights and my Nextranes and clashed the brightness of the lime with my leopard print fur coat. I got this coat a few years back from River Island but it's still in great condition and I get it back out every year. It's leopard print and fur, two of my faves so you can't really go wrong. I accessorised with my fedora, lionhead necklace and chunky earrings. It's getting super cold now so I definitely think my collection of fur coats will be coming out more often and I may even need to invest in a new hat, gloves and scarf set....brrrrr!!!







Wool/crochet top - Primark
Lime cami (underneath) - Oasis
Leather mini skirt - Oasis
Leopard fur coat - River Island 
Fishnet tights - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Lionhead necklace - Primark
Chunky earrings - Miss Selfridge
Backpack - Urban Outfitters





No comments:

Post a Comment