Friday 28 November 2014

What I'm wearing..... Etia Design Tees and Leather

Last week I received two fab tees from London based brand Etia Design. They create original designs to surprise, shock, impress and inspire. They have a range of women's and men's tees with the same great designs. I was lucky enough to be sent the 'heart beats in its cage' and 'encrypt' tees. I like my tees to fit quite loosely so went for size M but it was still rather fitted so I was glad I'd opted for a bigger size, so if you are after a slightly looser fit i'd advise going up a size.

The first tee was the cage design, it has a heart inside a birdcage with a chain at the top going up around the neck giving a necklace effect. The design itself is slightly shiny rather than a Matte finish. I love birdcages (I have a birdcage tattoo) so I really liked this design and it's unique with the heart inside instead of a bird. It has the slogan 'and the heart beats in its cage' underneath. I rolled the sleeves slightly and tucked it into a quilted leather look skirt making sure the writing could still be seen. I went for a slightly dressy look but still wanted to keep it quite causal too. I wore my leopard print fur coat which I think complimented the outfit perfectly and finished it off with my fur collar from my new coat.







Heart beats in its cage tee - Etia Design
Quilted leather look skirt - Oasis
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Backpack - Urban Outfitters
Leopard coat - River Island
Fur collar - from my felicity boyfriend coat (NaaNaa)



The scond tee is the 'encrypt' tee which simply has the words 'join illuminati' in a bold font and the Etia deisign logo on the arm. The reason behind this tee is the world is obsessed with this idea so they decided to be controversial. You can interpret it in your own way, they merely referred to the original meaning which is simply to be enlightened. I went for a casual look with this tee and kept it simple with leather look joggers my fedora and a chunky necklace.





Encrypt tee - Etia Design
Leather look joggers - H&M
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Gold necklace - New Look
Black fedora - Primark
Backpack - Urban Outfitters




You should definitely check out the Website and their Instagram and Facebook pages where you can also find information and pictures of upcoming designs and any offers and promotions they have on. They're really great quality tees with cool designs and great for everyday wear.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! thought I’d pop on by and say I’ve nominated you for The Liebster Award! Can’t wait to read your post :D

    http://evanescence-qu33n.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html

    Megan x

    evanescence-qu33n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete