Wednesday 26 November 2014

What I'm wearing..... LDNLA clothing

A week or two ago i received the most fabulous tank from LDNLA clothing. It is a black loose fit tank with low scoop arms and a round neck. It has 'Dream like a unicorn' on the front with a picture of a unicorn above. I'm such a big kid so as soon as I saw this design I knew I had to have it. LDNLA is a british based company and as the initials would suggest it stands for London-Los Angeles and their tag line is 'urban jungle meets beach chic'. They stock a range of slogan tees, tanks and sweaters and they ship worldwide. The styles are nice loose shapes and the slogans are all really fun and the prices are really reasonable ranging from £18-£35. I like my tees and tanks to be loose so went for a size medium which is the perfect fit for me. 

I've styled it two ways, both quite casual but one tucked in and one out. Firstly i teamed it with a red tartan skirt which I think works really well together for a cool daytime look or even for a few casual drinks at night. I wore my nextranes, fedora and my fur coat as it's super cold now.






Dream like a Unicorn - LDNLA
Tartan skirt - Ark
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Black fedora - Primark
Fur coat - Vintage 
Backpack - Urban Outfitters



Next up was a slightly more causal look wearing the tank untucked with my black and white stripe motel rocks jeans. With the tank being black and white too they look really cool together for a monochrome look. I added a splash of colour with my Bethans and again wore my fur coat. 





Dream like a Unicorn tank - LDNLA
Stripe Jordan jeans - Motel Rocks
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Fishnet socks - New Look
Fur coat - Vintage 



I love this tank and it's really great for everyday wear and super comfy. The unicorn design is so fab and im definitely going to be wearing it alot and for £20 it's an absolute steal. You should definitely check out the website and their Instagram for more designs, I'm looking forward to seeing more designs from them in future too.


No comments:

Post a Comment