Thursday 1 October 2015

What I'm wearing... Boho Bell sleeves!!!

Although we've been getting foggy and chilly starts it has been getting warmer as the day goes on so I've been making the most of the last of the summer sun. I got this bell sleeve chiffon blouse from a Charity shop a while back but hadn't got round to wearing it yet. I love the embroidery detail and you can wear it off the shoulder or pulled more around the shoulders for two different looks. I teamed it with my denim button front skirt and chunky patent sliders. I haven't worn a hat for a while as they didn't seem to suit me whilst my hair was orange, but I'm liking them again with this green hair so expect to see we wearing them more again in future posts. So I wore my old favourite black fedora, I didn't want to over accessorie due to the embroidery on the blouse so wore a couple of chokers, a backpack and big round sunnies.









Embroidery bell sleeve blouse - charity shop 
Denim skirt - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Sliders - Primark
Chokers - Claire's accessories 
Sunglasses - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment