Thursday 15 October 2015

Camels & Checks!!!

I got this fab check dress from the Loving youth concession in Topshop last year and it's one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. I love this style and now have three of these Cami dresses. I couldn't wear this colour when I had orange hair so I'm really happy it's suits my hair colour again. It's great for all year round but is great for layering in Autumn/Winter and I love these camel shades at this time of year. I layered it over a silk shirt and fishnet tights. I accessoried with my favourite chain detail choker, camel fedora and suede teardrop bag. It's officially time for boots again so my suede effect Chelsea boots were the perfect choice.








Check Dress - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Silk shirt - French Connection
Choker - Topshop
Teardrop bag - Topshop
Fishnets - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Boots - Shoe zone







No comments:

Post a Comment