Tuesday 27 October 2015

The perfect over the knee boots!!!

Last year I got some knee high boots but they absolutely crucified my feet as they were too small so I ended up having to sell them. I've been on the hunt for a replacement pair ever since, there's so many similar styles with the price varying from reasonable to really expensive. The waiting it out paid off, as I managed to get the exact style I was after from Primark at a bargain price of £22! They are a suede effect and go over the knee with a chunky platform cleated sole. They do tend to fall down a bit when I walk which is rather annoying, but with chunky knee high socks I've managed to make them stay up a bit better. As they are so long they do look better with something short so you can see the gap between the boots and the bottoms. I teamed them with this check print monochrome skirt and a basic long sleeve crop top. We've been quite lucky weather wise so far this Autumn but I am finding I'm starting to need a cardigan or jacket more now. I covered up with this vintage mohair oversized cardigan with leather flower detail. Finishing off with a backpack and daisy choker.










Boots - Primark
Skirt - Oasis
Crop top - Primark
Vintage cardigan - Handed down from my Grandma
Choker - New Look
Backpack - Primark
Islamabad Glasses - Polette Eyewear









No comments:

Post a Comment