Friday 30 October 2015

Leopard life!!!

I got this fab Loving youth dress a while back and have blogged it before layered with a blouse, but for this post I decided to wear it alone. I love the low v back and it looks great with bare skin showing. This Cami dress isn't as low as the other Loving youth dresses I have so I can get away with wearing it alone and without a bra! We were still getting some nice weather when I took these pictures so I just teamed it with my longline fringe detail kimono and even wore some sunnies. I cinched in the waist with a vintage heart detail belt and accessoried with some layered chokers. Finished off with my kick push platform boots and a suede teardrop bag.










Dress - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Kimono - Primark
Kick push boots - La Moda
Chokers - Primark
Bag - Topshop
Belt - Cow Vintage 
Sunglasses - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment