Sunday 18 October 2015

Cobalt blue & Iris florals!!!

A perk of working in retail is the discount and I especially love the discount when it's on top of the sale price. I'm always getting bargains from work when they go in the sale as they're too good to miss. These iris floral culottes are one of those bargains, I got them in summer and they cost me about £6!! I loved the print and colours but love them even more so with this hair as they match perfectly. I teamed them with a mint green halterneck bodysuit and a dress that I've actually unbuttoned to look like a jacket/kimono. It's the perfect cobalt blue to match and the lace detail is a nice touch to the outfit. Always one to be matchy matchy I wore my mint green sunglasses and bag, finished off with my fave foot stomper platforms and a simple choker.








Culottes - Oasis
Bodysuit - American Apparel 
Dress/kimono - Camden Market
Booty call platforms - La Moda
Choker - Miss Selfridge 
Sunglasses - Primark
Bag - Oasis 







No comments:

Post a Comment