Monday 12 October 2015

Daisy life!!!

We've actually been quite lucky with the weather these last few weeks and although I'm sure it will dramatically change very soon I have definitely tried to make the most of the last bit of sun. I got this fab daisy skirt a while back from a charity shop for a few pounds and it is one of my favourite skirts. I love daisies and I like the grid effect on the material. My crochet bralets have been some of my fave pieces to wear over summer and my black one was the perfect match for this skirt. Kimonos are my fave too and I have soo many, I love just slipping them on so I'm gonna be sad to have to put them away and get out my coat collection again. For this outfit I wore my black lace longline kimono, one of my favourites as I love the longer length and it goes with everything. I wore my chunky patent sliders and accessoried with some layered chokers, a weaved backpack and some bug eye sunglasses.








Daisy Skirt - Charity shop
Crochet Bralet - Primark
Kimono - Primark
Chokers - Claire's accessories 
Backpack - Primark
Sliders - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark








  

No comments:

Post a Comment