Thursday 8 October 2015

Lavender florals & vintage denim!!!

I love charity shops and get a lot of my clothes from them, you can get so much for your money and as they say someone's junk is someone else's treasure!! I got this lavender floral shirt from a charity shop not long ago with some trousers, it was buy one get one free on clothing so it ended up costing about £2 per item, bargain! These vintage jeans were also a charity shop bargain I got a while back for £4. It really does go to show you can shop cheaply and still get great clothes. I wore my chunky platforms with cute lavender frilly socks, then accessoried with a chunky belt, a few chokers, a white backpack and some sunglasses.








Jeans - Charity shop
Floral Shirt - Charity shop
Booty call sandals - La Moda
Backpack - Primark
Chokers - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Belt - River Island
Socks - Oasis







No comments:

Post a Comment