Saturday 24 October 2015

Paisley Princess!!!

I've always loved paisley print it has a real vintage vibe and there's so many different kinds of Paisley patterns. These fab Paisley trousers from Oasis are such a nice print and I love the colours. They also do a top, skirt and dress in this print, so if you like it you should definitely check them out. I teamed them with a staple piece in my wardrobe of late, my black crochet bralet. Covered over with double Crochet with this vintage cardigan. My fedora is definitely one of my most worn items again lately and of course a backpack. Finished off with some chokers, 90s sunnies and chunky Chelsea boots.









Trousers - Oasis
Bralet - Primark
Cardigan - Charity shop
Boots - Shoe zone
Chokers - Claire's accessories 
Sunglasses - Giant Vintage
Fedora - Primark
Backpack - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment