Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Double Tartan Cami Dress!!!

Loving Youth is one of my favourite brands and after their concession in my nearest Topshop went I don't get chance to look at their collection that often, but when I do I always end up buying something. I got this check/tartan number last week in the sale, I do already have a few of this style but they're so handy to throw on and are great for layering. I love the mismatch tartan patterns with the front being beige/blue and the back being green/blue. They do come quite low so you do need a top underneath so I went for a long sleeve crop top. I wore fishnets, tassel socks and my cherry red Bethans, finished off with a 3D flower choker and backpack.









Double Tartan dress - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Crop top - Primark
Fishnets - Primark
Tassel socks - New Look
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
3D Floral Choker - Oasis
Backpack - Primark
Islamabad Glasses - Polette Eyewear









No comments:

Post a Comment