Monday 28 September 2015

Going Green!!!

As you may have seen in my last post I had been fading my hair ready to try and tackle another shade. A couple of weeks ago I decided to take the plunge and go for green. It turned out so much better than I expected. It looks a different colour in every light and everytime I wash it, varying from greens to blues but I'm really pleased with the tropical green shade it is at the moment.


At the weekend I went for lunch with my friend then took her boyfriends dogs for a walk. Not usually something I'd do but it was nice to get out in the last of the summer sun and I thought I'd use the opportunity to try and take some pictures with some nice green scenery. The sun was quite blinding so it was hard to get good pictures but I thought I'd still blog them. I wore these fab leopard culottes that I got on sale in H&M last week for a 5er! Teamed with a fishnet top with lace bralet underneath. I wore my cute new dolly shoes I got from Primark last week which are going to be great for coming into Autumn. I accessoried with a layered necklace, chunky chain belt, backpack and round sunnies.









Leopard culottes - H&M
Fishnet top - Primark
Bralet - Urban Outfitters
Chunky chain belt - Primark
Dolly shoes - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Necklace - Forever 21
Fishnet socks - New Look
Sunglasses - Primark
Hair dye - Directions Apple Green, Directions Alpine Green & Adore Emerald green 





No comments:

Post a Comment