Wednesday 16 September 2015

What I'm wearing.... Cream Crochet & Lace!!!

The sunny days are getting less and less and it really feels like we're on our way into autumn (cry). I'm gonna keep taking advantage of the sun when it does show it's face and wear summery clothes when possible, I so much prefer my summer wardrobe! So last week we had a couple of those sunny days, so I wore these fab lace trousers that I hadn't got round to wearing yet. I was struggling to find tops that went with them as everything I tried wasn't quite right. I tried them with this cream crochet fringe top and actually liked them together. I took the chill off with my floral/lace kimono I got in Brighton Tkmaxx for a 5er, absolute bargain! I've not had much chance to wear it yet and as it's quite summery I might not get to wear it again for a while so thought I'd make the most of it. I teamed the outfit with another bargain I got but hadn't worn yet, these fab glittery platforms I got on sale for only £6! I kept it simple with accessories with a layered necklace and silver metalwork sunglasses, and a mini satchel bag. Please ignore my faded hair in these pictures I'd been planning on changing it for a while so was in the process of trying to get rid of the Orange, so this is one of my final posts with this hair.












Trousers - H&M
Crochet top - Primark
Kimono - Tkmaxx
Glitter platforms - Primark
Necklace - Oasis
Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment