Wednesday 9 September 2015

Leeds Festival - Day Two!!!

Saturday and day two of the festival was a little less jampacked but still full of clashes. The first band we wanted to see were actually on later but we still managed to miss them, worst time keepers ever! So we had a bit of time to kill when we got in the arena before the next band, we ended up watching 'Palma Violets' who were quite boring, never really been a fan. Then it was 'Panic! At the disco' a band I've liked for many years but never actually seen live. Although the line ups changed over the years and there's only two original members it's all about lead singer Brendon anyway, his voice was Incredible hitting some serious high notes especially when they did a queen cover. They played lots of classics aswell as newer tracks and it was a really fun set.



Then it was time for 'Don Broco' I'm loving their recently released album so was excited to see them, they did clash with 'All time Low' so we only stayed for some of the set but they were so fun, I really want to try and catch them on tour this autumn so I can see a full set. 'All Time low' are always fun and have great energy on stage. Every song was a singlalong and had the crowd jumping and dancing around, it did make us want to go to their autumn tour too though, our gig list is getting very long (eeek!!)




Then it was Bastille who I'd not seen for ages who were brilliant as usual, we managed to squeeze in some of 'Peace' then watched 'Alt-J'. 'Limp Bizkit' are a band I've liked since I was young and I was super excited to see them. 'Rollin' is my jam when it comes on in da club, they opened with it and the crowd went wild. The tent was packed with everyone singing along, it took me back to my youth with all the classics!






We headed over to the main stage to watch headliners 'Mumford and sons' who were much better than when I last saw them at Glastonbbury and the energy I used to love from them was back. Unfortunately my buzz was soon killed when we headed over to 'knife party' then I discovered my phone was missing, so the night was brought to an abrupt end!


For day two I wore this fab festival inspired playsuit with tie/tassel detail which I absolutely love, although it was a buggar to try and undo for the toilet. I wore a wool fringe waistcoat over the top, patent boots, inflatable backpack, choker and feather headdress. It hard to know what to do with your hair at festivals especially as my hair is so damaged at the moment. As I'd curled my hair on the Thursday it had gone quite flat so I plaited all of my hair in small plaits. I had some Fudge urban hair art sprays in turquoise and purple so sprayed some of the plaits different colours and my fringe purple for a more of a festival look.








Playsuit - Ebay
Tassel waistcoat - Primark
Boots - Truffle
Choker - Primark
Inflatable backpack - Ebay
Feather headdress - Home Bargains
Fudge urban hair art spray (turquoise noise) - Superdrug
Fudge urban hair art spray (violet haze) - Superdrug


No comments:

Post a Comment