Sunday 20 September 2015

Lemon & Roses!!!

Last week we actually had a little bit of sun, so never wanting to let go of summer I had to get out some summer outfits. I got these fab multicoloured rose print shorts from work, somebody returned them from the Internet and they were my size and as we'd never had them in our store I felt like I needed them (I'm a buggar for doing this). But as they were in the sale and with my discount only worked out at £9 how could I refuse! I love all the colours in them but decided to pick out the yellow and team them with my lemon crochet bralet, and matching bag. I went for summery jewellery with my palm tree earrings and necklace and my foot stomper white platforms. This is my last post with orange hair (cry) as I have now changed the colour, I loved the orange and may regret changing it so soon but it was such a high maintenece colour so I thought it was time for change!










Shorts - Oasis
Bralet - Primark
Booty call Platform sandals - La Moda
Necklace & earrings - Primark
Bag - Oasis








No comments:

Post a Comment