Wednesday 2 September 2015

Sunflowers & the £2 Fringe Kimono!!!

So a while back I saw this amazing sleeveless maxi kimono in Primark, it's sheer chiffon with fringing along the hem on the bottom. I loved it but it was mega long and even with heels it was dragging on the floor so I had to be sensible and leave it. Last week I went back in and it was on sale for £2...yes 2 English pounds!!! I was gobsmacked and knew I had to buy it. I've managed to shorten it and it's now the perfect length so was definitely worth getting. I teamed it with this sunflower co-ord I got last summer and layered up a couple of chokers. Finished off with my diamond sunglasses and some suede ankle boots.








Sunflowers co-ord - H&M
Maxi Kimono - Primark
Boots - Shoezone
Chokers - Claires accessories 
Sunglasses - Giant vintage
Backpack - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment