Thursday 27 August 2015

Pastel shades & shell print!!!

When I went to Brighton I did some charity shop shopping and found the most amazing shirt. It's in beautiful pastel colours with a fabulous shell print, totally getting mermaid vibes!! I'd seen a shirt like this at Glastonbury but it was quite expensive so I had to leave it behind. So I was ecstatic when I saw this and knew it had me written all over it. It was £6.99 which is fairly pricey for a charity shop but still an absolute bargain. I tucked it into a pastel blue pvc skirt with matching pastel blue lips. I wore a Pastel pink mini satchel bag and metallic pink shoes with sheer polka dot socks. The shirt has fab detailed starfish buttons so I kept jewellery to a minimum and just wore some statement earrings. Finishing off with some mint green wayfarer sunglasses.










Vintage shirt - Charity shop
Pvc skirt - Primark
Metallic shoes - Topshop
Sheer socks - Primark
Satchel bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Earrings - Miss Selfridge 









No comments:

Post a Comment