Wednesday 19 August 2015

What I'm wearing.... Crochet, floral, fringing & leather!!!

As I've said in my previous posts I'm trying to do some damage control on my hair. So this week I've been trying not to straighten it and instead opted for putting it in some rollers for a bit after washing it. Even after an hour it gave it some volume and looked much fuller so I'm going to try and do that as much as possible (when I have time). I got this fab floral kimono/jacket in the sale from Select a few weeks ago, I think it was only £8! I love the fringing at the back and the colours in the print will be great for going into autumn, aswell as the end of this summer we've barely had. I'm still not over summer yet so teamed it with a crochet bralet and leather look joggers. I accessorised with layered chokers/necklaces, framework sunglasses and flatform sandals.










Kimono/jacket - Select
Leather look joggers - H&M
Crochet bralet - Primark
Flatforms - Primark
Layered chokers/necklaces - Claire's accessories 
Sunglasses - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment