Saturday 22 August 2015

I'm loving... Laundry Boutique!!!

Last week I received a gorgeous package from Laundry Boutique. They started off as a standalone store in Altrincham in 2010 and have since expanded wth stores now in Brighton, Chester, London, Northwich and Stockton Heath, aswell as their online store, but if your local to these areas be sure to go check the stores out. As I'm not local to any of these places I have only browsed their online store, they're an independent boutique so there's constantly new stock being added online. They're currently starting to get they're Autumn/Winter stock in and although I'm not ready for Autumn just yet there's some great pieces on there and it can never hurt to stock up early right?!


I received this gorgeous embroided blouse, it's cream with burgundy/blue stitching detail on the sleeves and a rope tie neck that can be worn loosely off the shoulders or tighter on the shoulders for two different looks. It has burgundy tassel detail on the ends of the rope too which is a nice touch. It also has cut out detail throughout the shirt. I love that it has a festival/boho vibe and it's great for now but will also be great going into Autumn/Winter. So I went for a transitional Summer/Autumn look and teamed it with my new flare jeans from Oasis. I don't wear jeans that often but I liked that they are high waisted and really liked the fit. I do wish they were slightly more flared but I still love them and know I'll get loads of wear out of them coming into Autumn/winter. Playing on the boho vibe of the blouse I added a chain detail belt and beaded choker. Finishing off the look with tan shoes, a patchwork leather backpack and round sunglasses.













Embroided blouse - Laundry Boutique
Sabrina flare jeans - Oasis
Tan shoes - Primark
Vintage backpack - Cow vintage 
Beaded choker - Primark
Chain belt - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark








Be sure to check out the Laundry Boutique website and give them a follow on InstagramTwitter and Facebook. They've even given me a 10% off code for you lovely people (valid worldwide) and it's valid for 6 months so there's plenty of time to stock up on your Autumn/winter essentials. Just enter ASHTONLEIGH10 at the checkout, Happy shopping!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment