Monday 3 August 2015

What I'm wearing.... Florals & Lace!!!

So as I mentioned in my last post my hair is quite damaged and broke off at the front. So last week I got it cut into a shorter Bob to try and even it out a bit and get rid of some of the damage. I've still got a long way to go till its healthy and I am already getting bored of orange, but for now it's looking in much better shape!


I do love purples with this colour hair though and with this playsuit I can even get away with wearing orange too as it's purple/orange/green flowers. It has a layered shoulder and is layered on the bottom half too giving it a floatier effect. I wore my fave black lace Kimono and chunky sandals to give it a grungier edge.  I'm forever matching my socks to my clothes so purple glittery socks were a must! I went for this statement necklace that I got from work which I am so in love with. I never usually wear silver but I love the style and the jewels on it. 









Playsuit - River Island
Lace kimono - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell nextranes - Office
Vintage bag - Cow Vintage 
Glittery socks - New Look
Necklace - Oasis





No comments:

Post a Comment