Sunday 16 August 2015

Sassy print & pvc!!!

I'm a huge vintage shirt lover and the sassier and brighter the print the better! I saw this fab shirt on eBay and as usual I totally forgot to bid on it and it went unsold with a starting bid of only 99p. I was desperate for the shirt so messaged the seller to see if they could relist it. The colours are the colours I've found match my orange hair the most so thought it would suit me well. To my joy the seller relisted, so I wasn't missing out this time. Annoyingly some other ebayers had caught on to how fabulous the shirt was the second time round so I had myself a bit of a bidding war. I did end up winning the shirt for £7 though still a bargain, but annoying that I could've had it for 99p. But what the hell that's eBay for you and it's such a great shirt that it's worth it.

I decided to pick out the oranges in the print and of course my hair and teamed it with a rusty orange pvc skirt. I think they work so well together, I've got some fab purple shorts I know it will go great with too. It's a nice long length so would be great as long top/dress with just with some cycling shorts, so I know I'm going to get so much wear out of it. I went for a bit of extra sass with this chain detail necklace and my vintage Chanel bag. I wore the cutest sheer socks with green frill and polka dots with my new bargain flatforms I got from Primark for only £6. And the braids were back again and I think they work pretty well with this look too!









Vintage shirt - Ebay
Pvc skirt - Primark
Chain necklace - Topshop
Vintage bag - Cow Vintage
Sheer socks - Primark
Flatforms - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment