Thursday 13 August 2015

Braids & Boho vibes!!!

So as I've mentioned before my hairs not in the best condition at the moment so I've been trying everything I can to get it back to being a bit healthier. I might be stubborn but I'm not ready to give in and dye it back dark just yet. I got some great Lee Stafford products last week which seem to be helping already, so fingers crossed I'll see an improvement soon. I've been trying to do different styles with my hair that will hide the broken off bits at the front and also that will cause less damage than straightening and curling. So I decided to do some plaits all over my hair. I actually quite like the look, although I need to improve on my neatness. I've never been that great at hair and plaiting the back of your hair sure is hard, especially when it's short. But practice makes perfect right, so I'm sure I'll be wearing this style more often.


I went in a local charity shop on my way home from work last week and picked up these fab printed trousers. They were only £3 and were buy one get one free, so I got a shirt aswell bargain! I love the loose fit of them and the wide legs and they're super comfy. I went for a casual boho vibe with a black off the shoulder top with embroided and tie neck detail. Adding to the vibe I wore my gold chain belt with a beaded gold choker. Finished off with a hand chain, tassel backpack and patent slingback sandals. It's such an easy outfit and works so well with the braided hair giving a festival/boho look!









Trousers - Charity shop
Top - Primark
Chain belt - Primark
Tassel backpack - Primark
Beaded choker - Primark
Hand chain - Miss Selfridge
Sandals - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment