Saturday 25 July 2015

Tartan vibes!!!

So the weathers been a bit crappy this week and I've been finding myself back in the darker side of my wardrobe. Where is this heatwave I heard rumours of?! I'm going to Brighton next week for a few days and the weather forecast isn't looking too fab, I really hope it brightens up. Especially as I'd love to get some good pictures to blog, nobody likes a rainy beach!!

So this outfit is quite dark and a little wintery to say it's supposed to be summer. My hair is quite faded and has major roots as I took these just before I redyed my hair so sorry about that. I've been wearing headbands quite a bit as the front of my hair has snapped off (cry face) so I'm trying to not touch it and hide it as much as possible. I love this fab green tartan one and the colour goes really well against my hair. I did a mini beehive and pinned it up. I went for a clash of tartans with monochrome tartan trousers that are plain black at the back with print to the front. Teamed with a white basic Bardot top and a green chunky cardigan to go with the headband. I wore my new fave platform sandals and white backpack. Finished off with a few layered necklaces/chokers. 








Trousers - Primark
Bardot top - Primark
Chunky cardigan - Ark
Booty call platforms - La Moda
Backpack - Primark
Headband - Claire's accessories
Chokers/necklaces - Claire's accessories 
Socks - New Look






No comments:

Post a Comment