Sunday 5 July 2015

Glastonbury part 1!!!

So after months of waiting Glastonbury finally came around last week!! I've got quite alot to talk about so thought I'd split it up into four parts so my post isn't ridiculously long, so here's part one!!


Me and Alice had a bus booked for 9.15am on Wednesday morning and to cut a long story short not only was the bus late it just completely 'forgot' to stop for us! After 2 and half hours of standing in the bus station and not very much help at all we was on our way. We had to change at Bristol unlike our planned direct trip so ended up getting to Glastonbury hours after we was supposed to. We didn't want it to dampen our spirits so found a place to camp quite quickly (we had a lot of heavy luggage) and set up camp. We had some drinks and a wander but decided to be sensible and save ourselves for the next full day and get some well earned rest after our traumatic day.



Top - Select
Kimono - Oasis
Necklace - Oasis

We woke up bright and early on Thursday and greeted our other two friends who had to come down a day later due to work. They set up camp and we hung around drinking and chatting for a few hours. I also had to sit with my rollers in for a few hours, festival hair is such hard work! 



It was a scorching hot day and perfect for a chill day and a wander around the site for a bit of sightseeing. We had to tackle the mammoth hill to the Glastonbury sign for some snaps just incase our legs wouldn't carry us later on in the week.










We went back to get changed as the sun went down and it got a little chillier. As always there was a couple of secret sets due to take place at Williams Green. We'd heard it was Drenge and Wolf Alice so headed down to check it out. It was ridiculously busy and I managed to lose everyone pretty much straight away. I didn't take any photos as I was quite merry by this point and with the tent being so packed it was hard to try and get my phone out without worrying about losing it. Wolf Alice were amazing and the whole tent was buzzing, they really kicked off the festival and got everyone ready for the next day's events!


I've only got my daytime outfit pictures but I wore a vintage swimsuit/bodysuit, spotty culotte shorts, my chunky sandals and Palm tree sunglasses and of course some glittery festival lips!





Swimsuit/bodysuit - Cow Vintage
Spotty culotte shorts - Henry Holland @ Debenhams
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Frilly socks - Primark
Palm tree sunglasses - H&M
Bindi - Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment