Tuesday 30 June 2015

Gypsy lovin & Vintage print!!!

As I've recently changed my hair colour I'm still working out what colours suit me and what colours don't anymore. It has restricted me more with what I can wear but I am finding some colours suit me better than before and some not at all. I don't really mind clashing colours so I'm trying not to let it restrict me so much and as my hair colour looks different every day it may suit me one day and not the next! One of the colours I was a little worried about is burgundy as it suited me so well when my hair was black and is one of my favourite colours.

These vintage printed culottes are some of my favourite shorts and I think (well hope) I can still pull them off. They do have a few orangey colours in the print so maybe that's why, as they kinda match my hair. I got this gorgeous gyspsy off the shoulder top from Select on sale for £5.99 and I love it, I never usually go in there but was in my local store with my mum. They had it in black too and I regret not getting it now so may have to go back and hope they still have it. This fedora is another colour I wasn't sure I'd be able to wear but I think it works well with the outfit. I teamed it with tan heels and a tan leather bag and these tortoiseshell sunnies. Finished off with my new favourite choker, this beaded beauty from Primark would you believe it! After being unsure on these colours on me now I actually love this outfit, it has a real holiday vibe about it, it's just a shame I have no holiday planned!










Vintage culotte shorts - Cow Vintage
Gypsy top - Select
Vintage Leather bag - Cow Vintage
Tan heels - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Beaded choker - Primark
Cheif tortoiseshell sunglasses - Giant vintage








No comments:

Post a Comment