Tuesday 2 June 2015

Diamonds are a girls best friend!!!

Last week I received five pairs of amazing sunglasses from Giant vintage. In my last post I was wearing one of those pairs and in this post I am wearing another fab pair. They are a circle shape with diamond shape lense, they're perfect for the upcoming festival season with their unique shape. I love how quirky they are and as the frame is black they will go with everything.





I wore a black sunflower crop top with lace trim clashed with a gingham check black/white skirt. I wore my black long lace kimono and chunky nextrane sandals and matched the yellow/lime in the sunflower print with a lime envelope bag. The outfit has a 90s/grunge vibe so I added my fave chokers and went for black lips to add to the look.









Obscura black/diamond sunglasses - Giant vintage
Sunflower crop top - New Look
Gingham check skirt - Primark
Lace kimono - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell nextranes - Office
Chokers - Primark
Lime bag - Oasis










No comments:

Post a Comment