Sunday 21 June 2015

Maxi life!!!

So kimonos are my fave and now we're finally having a bit of summer I can wear them loads and completely ditch the jacket. I got this longline lace kimono last summer and it's one of my favourites. I love the longer length ones the most and they're great for wrapping around you if it does drop a little chilly. I wore it over this vintage style button front maxi/midi dress, it has a shorter underlay with a chiffon over layer with splits to the front. I went for witchy vibes with my black fedora, chunky buckle shoes and chokers. I accessoried with my tassel backpack and ultimate 90s sunglasses!











Dress - Primark
Kimono- Primark
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Tassel backpack - Office
Fedora - Primark
Tattoo Choker - Primark
Beaded Choker - Topshop
Fun fun gold/sd sunglasses - Giant Vintage








2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! You look amazing as always hun. Is that all recent Primark stuff?! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou, it's all quite old I'm afraid maybe even as old as last year! x

      Delete