Wednesday 24 June 2015

What I'm wearing.... Meadow florals & tan leather!!

So I was sorting through things to do a car boot at the weekend and came across this fab floral dress that I'd actually put in a bag to throw out ages ago. I'm rubbish at getting rid of things and always end up taking stuff back out, so this dress was one of those things. Greens and lilacs really suit my new hair so I thought it would probably look better on me than it did the first time round. The green with lilac floral print reminds me of meadows and the style is really cute. It's chiffon with a green cami dress underneath. I decided to bring out the purples in the print by adding purple socks for an extra pop of colour. I really like tan accessories in the summer and these tan suede/leather heels and vintage leather bag work really well with the dress. I kept it simple with a layered necklace and these fab hexagonal sunglasses and finished the look off with green lips, I love being matchy matchy!!








Green floral dress - Primark
Tan heels - Primark
Vintage leather bag - Cow Vintage
Layered necklace - Oasis
Honey tortoise sunglasses - Giant Vintage









No comments:

Post a Comment