Thursday 18 June 2015

Mermaid Vibin!!!!

So I've been pretty useless the last couple of weeks and haven't been able to take any pictures, so I'm so happy to finally be able to do a blog post. I'm off to Glastonbury next week and I'm super excited, it's came around so quick and I don't feel one bit prepared I just hope the weather stays like it's (mostly) been! It's been very unpredicable recently but as soon as the suns out I'll dress summery, even if it rains half an hour later.

It's actually been rather nice today so I wore some of my favourite vintage trousers with a pastel blue/turquoise shell/pattern print. They're high waisted and super comfy as they're baggy and the print makes me feel all mermaidy! I teamed it with another shade of turquoise with an off the shoulder gypsy top, a Primark bargain at only £4. I wore patent sandals, my holographic backpack, my new gorgeous layered necklace and round sunnies. As I was feeling like a mermaid in all these green shades I added green lips, green eyeshadow (which you can't actually see) and a green bindi!









Vintage shell print trousers - Cow Vintage
Gypsy top - Primark
Holographic backpack - Primark
Patent sandals - New Look
Layered necklace - Oasis
Sunglasses - Primark
Bindi - Topshop
Serpent Lipstick - Makeup Revolution








2 comments:

  1. Loove this! Love how slouchy and cool the top is.

    Your hair goes so well with the green!

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I loved this colour when I had black hair and was worried it wouldn't suit me anymore but I think it works well too x

      Delete