Saturday 6 June 2015

Paisley, Crochet & Fringing!!!

My hair literally looks a different colour everyday at the minute as I'm still trying to get it to fade so I can have another go at getting bright orange. It's actually quite a nice orangey shade in this post but that only lasted about a day, this orange thing is super hard!


I got these amazing wide leg trousers from work a couple of weeks ago, they're super comfy and I adore the paisley print. I teamed them with my cream crochet bralet and embroided cream fringed kimono. I wanted to stick with the cream and pastel/bright shades so accessoried with a pastel blue satchel, pastel/glitter sunglasses, chokers and holographic sandals. I think this outfit has a real boho/festival vibe and I really love it. I much prefer wearing lighter shades, so I'm glad summer finally seems to be on its way so I can wear my brighter clothes again.









Paisley trousers - Oasis
Crochet bralet - Primark
Embroided/fringed kimono - Oasis
Holographic sandals - Primark
Satchel - Primark
Loomband choker - Made my my daughter 
Pendant choker - Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses - Primark










No comments:

Post a Comment