Saturday 30 May 2015

What I'm wearing..... Giant Vintage & Denim on Denim!!!

I'm having a bit of a nightmare with my hair at the minute and after accidentally turning it red last week I'm in the process of trying to fade it out to have another crack at this orange. So ignore the 50 shades of red/orange my hair looks in this post. I recently got sent five fab pairs of sunglasses from Giant Vintage, they came in a cool package with some miniature tootsie rolls.




From top to bottom:

They have an amazing selection of vintage and vintage inspired sunglasses that are absolutely perfect for summer and the festival season with some of their more unusual styles. They are so reasonably priced and the shipping was super quick to say they came from the U.S. 

I'll be sure to be featuring all these pairs over the next couple of months as I do love a pair of sunglasses in summer. But first up we got a bit of sun this week so I wore the fun fun gold/sd pair. I love round sunglasses so this classic 90s style is perfect. I did find the frame came up quite small though and only just fit my head so bare this in mind if you're thinking of ordering. 






I wore my new A line button front denim skirt, I'd been eyeing up the Topshop one but didn't fancy the price tag, so after seeing this one in Primark for only £10 I had to have it. I teamed it with a slightly off the shoulder vintage crochet top. It's still been on and off weather wise so I wore my vintage denim jacket for a double denim look. Teamed with fishnets, cream frilly socks, cherry red bethans and my cream granny bag.







Fun fun gold/sd sunglasses - Giant Vintage
A line denim skirt - Primark
Vintage cream crochet top - Charity shop
Vintage denim jacket - Cow Vintage
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Fishnets - Primark
Cream socks - Primark
Cream bag - Charity shop 
Chokers - Primark








Be sure to keep a lookout for upcoming posts featuring the rest of my fab sunnies and be sure to check out Giant Vintage's Website, Instagram,  Twitter and Facebook pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment