Friday 22 May 2015

Pretty Florals & Unicorns!!

A couple of posts ago I mentioned I did a bit of charity shop shopping, this outfit mostly consists of bargains I got that day. I got the cutest black silk cami with cut out daisy detail for only £1.49. I also got these wide leg floral trousers, they're actually New Look on the label but only cost me £3.49 in the charity shop. They have thick belt loops so this chunky belt went perfectly. I got this amazing unicorn clutch bag in the sale at New Look for only £6 it's really thin and you can hardly fit anything in it, but it sure looks fab! I wore pastel pink fishnet socks and flatform sandals and a couple of chokers. I really love this outfit especially as it was such a bargain, it's great for a day to night look and I know I'll be getting lots of wear out of these items over the summer.








Silk cami - Charity shop
Wide leg trousers - New Look/Charity shop
Chunky belt - River Island
Unicorn clutch bag - New Look
Fishnet socks - Primark
Chokers - Primark
Flatform sandals - Primark







1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric of the top! Always find little gems in charity shops! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete