Saturday 2 May 2015

Tropical vibin!!!!

So I've officially started buying summer clothes, even though the weather has been so up and down lately. There are so many nice things in the shops at the moment that I need, I also need a lottery win to afford them all so I'm just getting a few bits here and there.

This outfit is pieces I've had for a while but have never actually styled together, I wish I had as I really love the outfit. I got this green pleated skirt from a charity shop for about £4 and I adore the colour. I teamed it with this tropical print floaty bandeau from cow vintage and a chunky belt. I got this fab festival inspired beaded bag from Primark last summer and it's one of my favourites I own, the bright colours really add to the outfit too. I also got these patent sliders from Primark I love the chunky sole. I accessoried with my palm tree jewelery adding to the tropical vibe, and my fab lexi metalwork sunglasses.









Pleated skirt - Charity shop
Tropical bandeue - Cow vintage
Beaded bag - Primark
Double sole sliders - Primark
Palm tree necklace and earrings - Primark 
Belt - River island 
Lexi metalwork sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers








No comments:

Post a Comment