Wednesday 20 May 2015

Print, Pink & Pleats!!!

I did a bit of charity shop shopping last week and picked up loads of fab bargains including two items in this outfit post. I love charity shops you can get so much for your money, I only spent just over £20 and got a skirt, two pairs of trousers, three tops, a dress and a bag! So this pink pleated skirt is actually from Topshop but was only £2.99 in the charity shop. I wasn't sure I could wear pink anymore now I've changed my hair but I think I can get away with it mixed with other colours. I got this tropical vintage blouse from a vintage fair a while back, I love the print and the swirly button detail. The bright printed blouse works really well tucked into the pleated skirt and the pink of the skirt matches the blouse perfectly. I wore blue fishnet socks with my patent dolly pumps, a layered necklace and bracelet/hand chain. My other charity shop bargain was this amazing bag, I don't usually use this kind of style but really loved it and it matched my outfit I had on that day so at £4.99 I had to have it. It's so spacious and got lots of compartments and actually goes with loads more than I thought, I've use it every day since I got it.







Pleated skirt - Topshop (Charity shop)
Printed blouse - Vintage fair
Patent dolly pumps - Primark
Fishnet socks - Primark 
Cream bag - Charity shop
Layered necklace - Forever 21
Bracelet/hand chain - Primark
Glasses - Polette eyewear








No comments:

Post a Comment