Tuesday 19 May 2015

White skinny jean life!!!!

I'm not really much of a jean wearer and the only denim I usually wear are my vintage mom jeans. I did used to wear skinny jeans but haven't for years but a couple of weeks ago I really fancied getting some white jeans. I actually ended up getting two pairs, a skinny cropped style from oasis and then this fab super highwaisted pair from Primark. I'm most conscious about my hip and bum area so with most bottoms I do prefer a high waisted style as they hide those bits and suit me better. Although these jeans do still show lumps and bumps I didn't feel too bad wearing them and actually had to go down a size which made me feel better! They're an absolute steal at just £10 and are actually quite similar to the Topshop Joni jeans but at a fraction of the price. I teamed them with this zigzag print crop top from Topshop another bargain at only £14. I got it in petite as the regular one was a bit of an odd length on me. I actually thought as it is oranges it might clash with my hair but it actually matches rather well. I matched the orange up with some cute fishnet socks and my chunky nextrane sandals. Finished off with my tassel backpack, bracelet/hand chain, chokers and my fave round sunnies. One thing I will say about white jeans is don't wear them if there's even a slight chance of rain as I spent ages trying to get rain splashes out the back of both pairs after one wear and some unexpected rain!!










White high waisted jeans - Primark
Zigzag crop top - Topshop
Lace kimono - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell nextranes - Office
Orange fishnet socks - Primark
Bracelet/hand chain - Primark
Chokers - Primark
Tassel backpack - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment