Sunday 10 May 2015

Palm tree life!!!

So I absolutely love anything with palm trees, they're so summery and fun and any clothing or jewellery with them on I just have to have! Last year Primark did this amazing two piece they did a couple of colours but I got the cream with pink palm trees. It's a body con skirt with oversized top, it's fab together but also works really well as separates. I only wore it a couple of times last summer but as Palm trees are still in and I still love them it's great to get back out again this summer. I teamed it with my chunky white heels, a rarity for me as I'm rubbish at walking in heels these days but I adore these shoes and I love a white shoe in summer. Me being me and loving matchy matchy I wore pink frilly socks and a pink satchel bag. My Palm tree earrings and necklace were an absolute must for this outfit, you can never have enough Palm trees right?!







Palm tree two piece - Primark
White chunky shoes - Spylovebuy
Frilly socks - Primark
Satchel - Primark
Palm tree earrings and necklace - Primark






This is my last post with black hair (cry face) I am actually going to miss it but it was time for a change. Although I've not quite achieved the colour I want just yet, getting rid of black is hard!! So r.i.p black hair!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment