Monday 25 May 2015

Forest Green & Fiery Florals!!

In a couple of my latest posts I mentioned a few charity shop bargains I picked up, this post features another bargain I got in my mini haul that day. This fabulous forest green shirt, I have so many vintage shirts often oversized and a little big but I really like them that way and prefer them loose anyway. I love this colour anyway but think it's suits my hair colour really well here. I loved the pleated detail to the front too and at only £2.99 it was a steal. I teamed it with a floral skirt I got a while back from work which actually matches my hair really well too with it's fiery orange and red flowers. I kept accessories simple with a layered chain and bracelet. I matched the reds with some red lace socks with nude dolly pumps and a cream bag. I love the colours of this outfit together and it has a real vintage feel which I love!







Floral Skirt - Oasis
Vintage Shirt - Charity shop
Lace socks - New Look
Layered chain - Forever 21
Bracelet/hand chain - Primark
Dolly pumps- Primark
Cream bag - Charity shop
Glasses - Polette Eyewear







No comments:

Post a Comment